X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenite needs a nerf

Come on guys why have you given this curio 2 Thorn buff attacks ? Its one of the most overpowered moves in the game and you give this curio 2.

Passive and Focus both have thorn buffs at least take it away from one of those curios.

The only reason gambit is good/popular is because of the thorn attack it has. Change it please.

Thorn buffs are OP. They're effectively multi-turn silences. Gambit is broken, and apparently the new mythics have broken mechanics too, from what I've heard.

Comment

Ran into a Jenite in pvp where it destroyed 2 of my 3 curios. I could last FOREVER with my (newly nerfed) Singularity, but the problem is Jenite gave about 2 turns to apply damage and then it put out abilities that made me damage myself, while it rebuilt all it's mana and revived it's own team back to 100% health. I played this round forever and there was no way to win. And I even had mana drain as 2 of my curio boosts and mana drain in my arsenal of skills. There was just no way to shut it down.

Comment

It's got 2 Thorn buff attacks so you pretty unable to attack for 5 turns. I believe one move has 3 and the other 2. Why should you have to defend for 5 turns. I'm find with one thorn buff move on a curio but 2 is ridiculous

Comment

Jenite needs to be nerfed for sure. His healing and thorn abilities are just too op. And as boyd said it pretty much makes gambit and other curios known for there thorns useless

Comment

i dont see why anyone should be nerf .. if they do they should allow the player to sell them for a high rate of gems... they nerf magmis now its just junk. so i wasted tons of gems got it and now its useless...

Comment

Working...
            X