• how does the no Healing in the comming SA work

the Patch notes say:
    • Survival Arena - 6 Curio Slots
      • Starts April 18, 16:00 UTC
      • Ends April 20, 16:00 UTC
      • Physical Boosted: +30% Damage and Health
      • No Healing!
    now i had a question.
    in the challenge mode, when the popup say "no healing" and i use heal, i loose the battle instant.

The curios have skills like
    "deals dmg and Heal" or "recover mana and heal" or "reduce dmg and heal" or something like that.
    Does it work in SA like in challenge mode or does it just not heal like a debuff witch say -100% heal or what will happen?
    Some curios really need skills with heal even without the heal...!

Ya, Hopefully its a -100% healing debuff that cant be dispelled since some heal skills have nice side affects. But what I think it will most likely be, is that it won't let you start a fight and say "Requirements not met" if you have a healing skill on someone. Don't think they will do the instant loss like challenge mode but who knows... It will be an interesting SA either way.

Comment

In the past I believe the healing stat was just set to zero. So you could try to heal with a skill, but it just wouldn't do anything.

Comment

or maybe someone suggested for dat

Comment

Yep, agree with jman. Just like before healing stat will be set to zero. How much you use healing skill and heal boost (EX: Breather), it won't do anything, it won't heal your curios.
          And also, Revive and Healing Shrine won't do anything either.

Comment

Working...
          X