Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w8, psychic is no more in next month right, i hope they gone. btw like the concept of community invasion tho

Comment

• Mimzy
      Mimzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Bronzer! That's correct, Psychic Invasion and themed events / Curios / etc are only for the month of March, so next month we'll be returning to a more normal schedule (we'll talk more about this in April's State of the Game).

I thought you guys were going to make changes based on our feedback...everyone hates Singularity. I just played level 140 with 5 mythics and Sapphurion and got 0 points because once Singularity has so many "Field" debuffs applied to you he's basically unstoppable unless you have a good curio to remove the debuffs (which I don't). This is just an awful, awful playing experience...worst thing I've experienced in the 1.5 years I've spend playing this game.

Comment

• Mimzy
      Mimzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Jman! Thanks for the prompt feedback! We've already reduced the frequency of encountering a Singularity, but I understand that's a seriously unpleasant experience. We're going to actuate some more changes to enemy Singularity and aim to have an update for this in the next few hours.

• Mimzy
      Mimzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey J, wanted to update that we're updating in the next 5 or so minutes.

Too little to late.

Comment

Sorry to say, you may have REALLY made a mess of the bed with Psychics. There was not enough clarification on them (People still continue to say they're gonna be a regular PLAYER ELEMENT BECAUSE OMG THEY'RE IN THE BOOK!), they are too strong for most normal players (Oh hey, psychic singularity. YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A WALL JUST DIE ALREADY, YOU ARE TOO RESOURCE INTENSIVE AND I HAVE THREE MYTHICS), they do NOT give nearly enough rewards to compensate when you fight the nodes (Normal nodes on area 4 and later give better rewards for the same stamina, they might not give items to make the boosts with, but most people don't care about them anyways), and with the inherent damage buff they get vs ALL CURIOS, it's frankly not fun or fair in the long run. And lets not forget that Mythic Psychics are just flat out annoying and resource intensive to fight isn't a good time at all.
      And the fact that only NEW curios will be getting the new typing in attacks makes it unfair to older players who have spent weeks and months (And if the Lolli promo at current is any indication, hundreds of dollars) creating an ideal team and get dunked on by these attacks. If they...I don't know, just pierced defense instead of being these uber powerful attacks that are 150% damage on top of their bases, that might be fine. Psychics (And Psychic attacks) are less power creep, and are more a power cliff that older players get alienated seeing. If the typing was MAYBE limited to 3* curios and below (And if you dare do another Psychic month-long event...MAKE IT FREAKING OPTIONAL, HAVE A CHECK MARK BOX OR SOMETHING THAT TURNS PSYCHICS APPEARING IN SA AND FW ON OR OFF, WITH IT BEING ON GRANTING DOUBLE THE POINTS/REWARDS RESPECTIVELY!)
      Last edited by Kemix; March 28th, 2016, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Posting again, but.. Instead of giving new curios psychic skills, which is stupid might I add to start doing 150 curios in, you could've gave them attacks that ignore defense, or whatever the hell in their own element. Also, Hieron in the last event before this FW was wayy too strong. This one is a little easier, but it is still a bit over the top..

Comment

Hi Questers,

As this month of Psychic invasions draws to a close, we’re continuing to draw our own powers of improvement from your awesome and thoughtful feedback. Here is a roundup of just some of the super-useful feedback you’ve sent us so far:
          • Psychic Singularity is too powerful, receiving too little damage and dealing too much damage
          • Singularity uses too many buffs, creating visual clutter/distraction
          • Unfair/overwhelming mana loss when battling Singularity
          • Overlapping events proved problematic
          • 5PG needs an improved approach for Daylight Savings
          • Positive note for introducing a new element through a special event
          We’ve shared all of your valuable insights and ideas to the Curio team and expect to have improvements in the works for future theme months and more. If you have any lingering suggestions, concerns, or questions relating to all things Psychic-themed, please be sure to let us know. Great insights and ideas so far!

Happy Questing!

Comment

Believe you completely missed the fact that people don't like new curios having psychic skills, but nothing else. And singularity is easy now. Psychic Hieron was the real problem. That health was ungodly Although I know we won't see anymore. Although I think the invasion event was a cool idea, maybe not so long next time and a little more balance. Everytime a psychic curio got added they were so majorly op it wasn't even fair.

Comment

Sad day when psy is no more, are they gonna come back or nah? the psy update is simple but i kinda like it, it makes the ai to be a lot more superior and makes player to play "strategically". would love to see them back ingame (atleast for me, amirite?)

Comment

Working...
              X