X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Management

Running up a club is no easy task and,being in a decent one I can clearly state that. I'd like to make some suggestions but I'd like to hear other suggestions in the comments on how to implement the club management. (Especially from people like Alexis,Vendicia,Helen and any strong club leaders)
    1 / / There should be a minimum filter for applications,like I decide to put legendaries and 3k minimum score....only suited people could apply,instead of going through a 300+ of nooby applications each time..
    2 / / tagging/leechers preventing, To avoid situations as the ones that happened recently to a fairly popular club i know there should be like an ignore button for club wich bans that person for joining the club permanently avoiding the possibility of a name change and leech again..
    3 / / We asked this so many times,please in the player icon put cw scores
    4 / / Friend list extention..It could even be cost gems but some people have friends and clubmates to keep track of and it's hard to have 30 members and only 20 friends..
    5 / / Club chat could be divided onto paragraphs or idk,to keep track of everything being said..

That's all for now,looking forward to your answers community. -Taiga,leader of Tokugawa.
    Last edited by Yuki; February 14th, 2016, 07:05 AM.

i agree with you Yuki,we need can be able the cw scores of the players in the player icon,that way we can save a lot of time,and is annoying look houndreds of apps from noobies we need a filter,and we have a light to see what member of the club is online oand who dont this is an easy way for the strategies of the clubs,but the most important thing is a way to identify the dang leecher,in the past cvc we suffer sabotage in our club,with a way to identify leechers.a way to see the cw scores and the lights to see if the members are online also a timer in the post of the club chat,can be more easy be more competitive,thanks we wait more post of the other club members,ElSantos ,Goldbrigade2

Comment

• Yuki
      Yuki commented
      Editing a comment
      First of all thanks for you reply,any suggestion is appreciated. Also yea the leecher story worried me a bit but hope glb2 is competitive again. Thanks Elsy :3

What if a club could set a minimum like let's say 5k for cvc. And only players who reach that minumum would get the rewards but the club leader could still have an option to give rewards to someone who scored below the 5k incase the player had issues or something. It would prevent leechers from just hitting once and leaving

Comment

• Yuki
      Yuki commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know,like...this is nor a bad idea nor a good one. Like idk how difficult that is from the programming point of view,we will wait for some devs reply to this. Thanks for your contribution too Helios,much appreciated. :3

Tokugawa is no.1 :3

Comment

• Yuki
      Yuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol thanks branislav we try our best :3

sounds good yuki, cvc is important but is easy if you participate, even noobs if in the right club can get like 10k in cvc, cw on the other hand you have to kinda be good to earn alot so they should show cw scores. Also that minimium thing is good too, i hate going through applications and deleting all these noobs, it takes up too much time

Comment

• Yuki
      Yuki commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for participating :3

Hey Yuki!

Thanks for the suggestion! I've added it to my report of things to bring up with the rest of the team! Is there anything else that would be helpful if we were to upgrade how Club Management works?

Comment

• Yuki
      Yuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for considering me Mimzy :3 And no i have no other ideas..

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    Hey Yuki!

Thanks for the suggestion! I've added it to my report of things to bring up with the rest of the team! Is there anything else that would be helpful if we were to upgrade how Club Management works?
    Hi Mimzy! I have some suggestions.

1. Allow the text in chat box to be copied to the clipboard on PC. We have several foreign members in our club. It would make it so much faster/easier to use google translator if we could copy text out of the chat box.

2. Add an alphabetical sort to names on the member screen. I am really not sure how they are currently sorted.

3. Add our Club Wars score to the Player Profile screen. It would be nice to see those at a glance along with the PvP and CvC scores.

4. Add a separate defending team for CvC - using one of the existing team slots is fine. We can set the team for PvP, which is great. Since the boosted curios for PvP and CvC are usually different, another defending team dedicated to your CvC team is essential.

Thanks for listening!

Comment

• dani oktorio hidayat
      Editing a comment
      i aggre with you wildkat, if we can look player point, CVC and CW we can know who player have hight point and who the leecher

I agree with the leeches list, it's hard to keep track of people that are blacklisted of they keep changing their name. It should be a ban by ID. I've also mentioned multiple times for a friend list expansion. I know it's limited because of friend arcade balls but if there is a cap of 50 balls allowed a day but an expansion on friendlist I think it would be fair. It's awful telling people you need to delete them for "recruitment purposes" because your list is full CW scores shown on player cards is a must! I make charts for my players scores and if they leave for a break for one event it's so difficult to figure out who had what score and what rank they were in and if they met requirements or not I agree with wildcat for the separate CVC team as well It would also be nice to be able to PM member when they are offline. And to avoid harassment issues with PMing the person can just block unwanted users from PMing them. Or it could even just be PM between club members or we could individually select players that we would let PM us. So check mark their name or something to show they are allowed to PM you and then if someone sends you something you can accept them as a PM allowable player and then chat with them

Comment

• Yuki
      Yuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the time you used for replying lexi..take care :3
Working...
X