• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FARM DNA OF COMMON & RARE CURIOS

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

ASCE, this is awesome! Nice job!

Comment

The list is not full, so if you have informations to complete this spreadsheet thanks to let me know, i will update this document as often as i can

Comment

I'm assuming these are all on the Hard level for each quest?

Comment

Name:  kiya.png
Views: 1
Size:  10.0 KB Here's an image for Kiya.

Comment

Yes all on the Hard level for each Quest..........and thank you for the picture :

Comment

Hey Asce! Just wanted to pop by and say: this is FANTASTIC! I'd like to move this thread to the tutorial section and pin it so that people can always find it easily, if that's cool with you.

Comment

Are chances of getting a pottor very low? I want to complete my earth journal.

Comment

Also.. You can get thermant, nightmaroot, impkin, batawoc on Hail Macrobe Node 1

Comment

Nice ASCE, this will really help a lot of people looking to farm for curios

Comment

i tried so hard, aint got so far.... btw good job bro! thats really advance stuff there

Comment

Hey, thank you for your messages......i hope it will help a lot of people. Sorry for my late answers i didnt have a stable internet connection. I'm back now and just updated the spreadsheets.

Comment

Can any one tell a place to farm Calymore the earth rae

Comment

Working...
                          X